out
                        


Assalamualaikum,

So it's today . the result finally out ,
i was just hoping i didn't failed
and yes , i did not .
i was all alone .
taking the result from the teacher was hard when others have their parents while me ?
헐 ... i'm alone .

when i enter the hall ,
so much bad thought that i have ,
I afraid that i will make my mum sad ,
luckily , i was able to hold my tears .
even the result a bit annoyed me ,
but still i was happy with it .

while waiting for my mum to pick up ,
i saw my friends parent was there with them and im alone
and i was quite idiot when i cried in dahlia mum hug .
i shouldn't be crying .
its not easy to get an A .
PT3 was hard and unpredictable.

how much tears have escape before the exam.
how struggle we are till the end .
how we spend our night with studies and extra classes.
how many time we fall and get up again .
how we endure it day by day with the suddenly new format .
and yet , there some people who judging us .

dear you , if you don't know anything about this freaking exam .
don't bother to judge or give comments
we don't need your shit advice .
we not stupid idiots .
we just don't achieve our target yet .
please , keep your ass down because you all making
us look like totally idiot .

By the way , congrats to all my friends that gain good result .
don't give up and keep working on .
a long journey to future is still waiting for us .
ignore what people might said .
and take whatever we receive today as a new start for our new life .
congratulation ! good luck !


[ 0 comments ]