last chapter .




Assalamualaikum,

here and here .
i just wanna spend my last chapter , screaming here .
probably today is the last day for 2014 .
i just want to spend more time here .
i need to be the new me starting tomorrow.

be a new you ,it's hard .
lot's of things gonna be throw towards you .
many people will judge and give you bad influence.
but that's it . the things that i have to get over and go through it .
rather it's a pain or healer.

many things happen this year ...
where we struggle with pt3 ,
having lot's of fight ..
broken hearts ...
crying and hurting ....
emotional over nothing ...
stress and tired ...

but , behind those still have some rainbows .
i did keep some memories .
i did treasure something .
i did learn many thing .
and , i don't want to forget it .

a moon shine brightly during nights,
people were to amaze at how beautiful it can be ..
but .. will people realize the darkness beside it ?
even me have my bright side ... no one ever realize the dark side .
i can be fake and i can be myself 
but i can't be fake all the times .
it's tiring...

i was hoping 2015 can make me be the real me .
i don't want to be fake anymore .
moreover , i will enter the hostel next year .
i hope i can be better me .
i hope someone can come and talk with me .
i really hope people will realize either i was faking or not .

2014 , make me realize that ..
working hard are not everything you need ..
but honesty ...
you need to be honest with yourself in order to success and
don't forget to keep your time with Allah either you were really busy .
if works more important  ... then ask yourself again ...
get a blessing from Him is better or lost in your tracks for a long time ?
so think it carefully ...
i have make my decisions ...
i will improve ...

lastly, for the new year i want ...
a new me .
improvement in study ..
good at sports ..
don't want to be lazy ass anymore ..
be more active ...
talk more in better way ..
try to accept things even if its bad ...
study more and less play ..
do not be to emotional ..
don't cry if it still can be handle ...
still support bts and exo ..
make my mum and dad proud..
make a wise decisions
and do not forget Allah .

" forgive what i have done before , i'm sorry "

[ 0 comments ]